What is the Network Council?
The Network Council is a powerful network of over 140 leading decision-makers (board members, CEOs, chairpersons, founders, CIOs, directors) within companies, knowledge institutions and governments. Have a look at the Network Council members.
Together with Board members, other partners and the Amsterdam Economic Board team Network Council members make an impact on complex challenges in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area. We do this by connecting strong parties that do not automatically encounter each other. Working on the three most important themes our region is currently dealing with, we create breakthroughs that partners cannot achieve on their own.
Amsterdam Economic Board is a trusted intermediary between parties. As a decisive agenda-setter, we conduct the strategic-economic conversation about these themes. With our partners, we collaborate on concrete initiatives and programmes. Together, we contribute to making this region the most innovative, sustainably connected region, in which there is room for suitable work and development for everyone.
Why you should be a member
Members of the Network Council contribute in various ways to breakthroughs for a smart, green and healthy Metropolis of Tomorrow. Paid membership offers you:
- As a member of the Network Council, you’re the first to hear about new initiatives. You can put yourself on the map as a frontrunner with initiatives that fit your interests;
- Co-create with our programmes and their initiatives to make an impact;
- Join discussions about the future of the region and its urgent issues, together with Board members and other decision makers;
- Join our expert sessions and take our initiatives further, together with your peers;
- Get exposure for your vision and approach through the communication channels of the Amsterdam Economic Board;
- Gain insight into the political landscape, corporates, and the world of education;
- Meet unexpected and relevant players within companies, knowledge institutions and governments. A good breeding ground for new opportunities within your own organization.
Apart from a membership of the Network Council, there are many ways to contribute to a smart, green, healthy Metropole of Tomorrow. Read more about it and join us. And get things done within your own organization.