The Amsterdam Economic Board organises Zorg2025 meetings four times a year, together with Rabobank, Sigra, Ahti and Smart Health Amsterdam. These meeting evenings are aimed at bringing together healthcare innovators, industry, researchers and knowledge institutions in the field of health and prevention.
The premise is to share knowledge, new research and innovative applications. Three guest speakers – usually one from industry, a researcher and a health care provider – provide insight into the developments, need and opportunities for innovation in health and wellness. After the inspiring presentations, there is time for discussion and networking.
Additionally, as a partner of Zorginnovatie, Zorg2025 organises the North Holland regional preliminaries for the annual, national Zorginnovatieprijs (Healthcare Innovation Award).
Meet us at Zorg2025
Would you like to attend a meeting? You can! Check the event page to see when the next meetings are held at café restaurant Dauphine in Amsterdam. Interested in our previous editions? Read the reports below.
- September – Data sharing in healthcare
- February – CareXS winner in North Holland of Zorginnovatieprijs 2022
- January – Regional candidates Zorginnovatieprijs 2022 introduce themselves
- June – Health disparities among social groups
- April – ‘Clear is to help millions of people’
- February – Clear national finalist Zorginnovatieprijs 2021
- January – Clear Health, Emma Cares and Attendi to regional preliminaries
- November – Can AI teach better bedside manners?
- January – Ik-Herstel wins preliminary round Zorginnovatieprijs 2020
- November – How to build a healthy business in healthcare
- September – Artificial intelligence for better health
- June – Regional growth means growth in healthcare!
- March – Fewer healthcare professionals: more work and more fun?
- March – Easee wins regional Zorginnovatieprijs 2019
- November – Prevention and early diagnosis in health care
- June – Future of stem cell research and organoids in the fight against disease
- September – Healthcare competitors from other sectors
- June – Working together on hospital-displaced care
- April – Customized treatment