Nominees for the regional preliminary round Healthcare Innovation Prize:
- The Clear Health Program: Clear is a personalized nutritional program based on real-time biomarkers with AI-driven nutritional recommendations, with the aim of supporting a healthy lifestyle. Both for prevention of lifestyle disorders (eg diabetes 2 or obesity) or disease management of disorders in which nutrition plays a role (eg Diabetes 2, PCOS).
- Emma Ensures: Emma is a voice-controlled digital healthcare assistant (conversational AI). Emma works through your smart speaker and you can call her with your voice. It helps you to stay in touch with your loved ones and caregivers. Together with Emma you can better cope with yourself at home.
- Attendi: Attendi uses the conversation between patient and healthcare professional as a source of data. Based on this complete information, Attendi actively makes suggestions for valuable records in the EHR. This creates more time and attention for a good conversation.
These three entrepreneurs will pitch their innovation to the jury and the public during a Zorg2025 meeting on 9 February. Following will Tom Nijsters, Venture Finance NLC , taking us into the world of funding in health innovation.
Jeroen de Wilde, founder of Ik-Herstel – the regional winner of 2020 – will share with us what the first prize has brought in the past year. Finally, the preliminary round will come to a close with the election of the regional winner and the wildcard that the public may choose.
Details about the program and the (online) location: here
The event is part of de Slimme zorg estafette four weeks of attention for smart care and innovation. Every week, smart care and innovation are central to one region. Then the baton is passed on to the next region.
Jury members regional qualifying round 2021
- Jeroen de Wilde of Ik Herstel, winner of the 2020 regional qualifying round
- Tom Nijsters , Venture Finance NLC
- Rocco van de Berg Innovation Lead Philips Ventures
- Representative of Zilveren Kruis
Are you coming too?
Entry to this event is free. Sign up here on time and vote for the audience winner.
Healthcare innovation prize
The National Healthcare Innovation Prize is a prize for the most innovative company in the scale-up phase in the field of care and welfare. Regional preliminary rounds take place throughout the Netherlands. Each region will select one nominee and an audience winner and they will advance to the final on March 11 during the Health Valley Event. This is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to accelerate their innovation, which has already been developed, tested and launched.
The Amsterdam Economic Board, SIGRA, Rabobank Amsterdam and Smart Health Amsterdam have been successfully organizing the Zorg2025 meetings and the regional preliminary round of the Healthcare Innovation Award for many years. The Zorg2025 meetings are aimed at bringing together healthcare and welfare innovators and professionals, businesses, researchers and knowledge institutions in the field of health and prevention. The starting point is to share knowledge, new research and innovative applications.