Are you curious about the latest developments and innovations in healthcare and welfare? Then make sure you attend this event!
The four most promising innovations from the provinces of Noord-Holland and Flevoland have been selected from all registrations:
- Welcome on behalf of the Zorg2025 partners
- 2021 Regional Preliminary Round Winner Madelon Bracke of The Clear Health Program
- Pitches regional round Healthcare Innovation Award
- Key note, Dick Sietse of Health Innovations
- Denouement regional round
Judges Regional Preliminary Round 2022
- Sjoerd Broekman – Innovative Data Scientist GGZ InGeest
- Douwe van Riet – Member of the Board of Directors – HVO Querido
- Arianne van Lavieren – Sr. Innovation advisor – Zilveren Kruis
- Madelone Bracke – CSO and Co-Founder – Clear Health Program
The National Healthcare Innovation Award is a prize for the most innovative company in the scale-up phase in the field of healthcare and welfare. Various regional preliminary rounds take place throughout the Netherlands. Each region will select one nominee and an audience winner and they will advance to the finals on March 17 at the Health Valley Event.
On March 17, the nominees have a chance to win:
- A sum of money worth € 15,000 (€ 10,000 professional jury prize and € 5,000 public award)
- Finalists get free entry to the Health Valley Event
- National visibility and publicity
- Guidance in further development of your innovation
- Access to the Zorginnovatie.nl network
This is an opportunity for entrepreneurs to accelerate their innovation, which has already been developed, tested and launched. The regional preliminary round of the National Healthcare Innovation Prize is made possible in part by the partners of Zorg2025 and is part of the Smart Care Estafette.
The meeting is free – registration is required. Book a ticket here.