- Nico van Meeteren, (Board) CEO Topsector Life Sciences & Health, professor Universiteit van Maastricht.
- Erik Groot Kormelink, Clientbelang Amsterdam
- Carola Verschoor, Business Innovator – Corporate Director Innovation and Digital Service – Royal Haskoning DHV
- Bas van Nispen, Entrepeneur – ‘digitale zorginstelling’ Ksyos
- Bianca Buurman, Hoogleraar Acute ouderenzorg & initiator Buurtziekenhuis (Amsterdam UMC)
Wonderzorg, a digital platform for streamlining wound care in the Netherlands, is the winner of Hacking Health Amsterdam in the Best Innovation category. The winner in the Best Data Driven category was CurAmore, an initiative to combat the administrative burden in hospitals. The third winner was Brave Heart. This project prevents relapse in rehabilitation processes after a heart attack. The jury, chaired by Nico van Meeteren, CEO of the Top Sector Life Sciences & Health, chose the winners from 27 projects. The hackaton had 150 participants, including from hospital care, the tourist office sector and the mental healthcare sector.
In the media (Dutch):
The next Hacking Health Amsterdam will be from 2 – 4 April 2020
About Hacking Health Amsterdam
Hacking Health Amsterdam is part of The Dutch Hacking Health. On the initiative of the Amsterdam Economic Board, SIGRA, Gloedmakers and FRIZ !, it landed in Amsterdam for the first time in 2019. Hacking Health Amsterdam is a hackathon in which unusual teams work on extraordinary solutions for improving healthcare in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area. During our event the focus is not on the patient and his illness, but on the resident and his health. A unique feature of Hacking Health Amsterdam is the involvement of a large number of care and welfare partners. From homeless shelter to academic hospital, from mental health care to home care; all relevant parties of our region were involved.