Incubation programme Tech & Science
Are you a student, researcher or technology professional with an innovative business idea? The ACE Incubation Programme helps you develop your tech or science concept into a successful company. We cover all stages of starting a business and help you boost your entrepreneurial skills. Once you are accepted into the program, we guarantee two years of support. We have an expansive network of mentors, investors and industry experts who want to work with young innovators like you!
• 12 weeks of interactive lectures and workshops
• Individual mentoring sessions with seasoned entrepreneurs and business experts
• A network of consultants and service providers
• Access to our professional network of partners
• Matching to venture capital and industry leaders
• A vibrant and welcoming community of passionate founders
• An ACE discount on renting office space at the Startup Village
• MSc or PhD students, researchers, technology professionals or alumni from UvA or any other Dutch university
• You have an innovative tech or science business idea
• You have a passionate and ambitious team
• You are willing to set up your business in the Amsterdam region
• You have a potential for growth and ambition to scale up internationally
The programme takes place from 2-6th of October.
For more information and to apply check ace-incubator.nl.
Want to read more articles like this one?
Follow us daily on LinkedIn, Twitter and sign up for our Board Update.
Two pioneering companies, Agendia and IQVIA, are applying AI and ...
The merger of our Smart Health Amsterdam initiative with Amsterdam AI became ...
Smart Health Amsterdam is merging with Amsterdam AI. Geert ten ...