In two hours we aim to get an overview of the current blockchain based mobility initiatives in Amsterdam, find out what this community needs and what it can bring, to strengthen our ecosystem together. Of course there will be networking drinks & snacks to finish off the meeting and to get to know each other.
This meetup will consist of:
- Three short presentations:
Jochem Verheul – CEO VMC
Hjalmar van der Schaaf – CEO CargoLedger
Peter Engel – Co-founder & Managing Director Actuals.io
- Joint mapping of current blockchain and mobility ecosystem
- Forming potential alliances based on what we need and what we can offer
- Blockchain techies, entrepeneurs & researchers
- Mobility service providers, experts & policymakers
Why are we working on the strengthening of an Amsterdam Blockchain Community?
Blockchain holds the promise of delivering trust, transparency, privacy & data sovereignty in a digital world. Blockchain triggers many questions about the future of business models, governance models and power structures. With these meetups we aim to grow blockchain knowledge, capabilities and accelerate entrepreneurship in the Amsterdam area.