How is D&I reflected in your procurement of personnel in senior and management positions? Is your recruitment and selection policy conducive to a diverse management level?
In a previous meeting about increasing diversity and inclusion within senior positions, we focused on getting to know each other and learning from our experiences, identifying the biggest obstacles, as well as best practices. This session offers a follow-up.
It is a private event, in Dutch. Would you like to join us? Please contact Marjan Schrama.
This afternoon we will zoom in on best practices from two perspectives:
- How to structure your recruitment and selection process and the required behavioural changes to make that happen. The Dutch Social and Economic Council (SER) offers a comprehensive list of solutions and measures to achieve more diversity at the top of Dutch companies. Alice Odé, Labor Market programme leader at the SER, shares this list with us.
- PwC is committed to an inclusive culture that embraces diversity. They collected data from employees (on a voluntary basis), identifying blind spots. The speakers share how they accomplished this, what it took and what they have encountered along the way.
- 03:00 – 03:15 pm – Doors open
- 03:15 – 03:25 pm – Opening by Melek Usta
- 03:25 – 04:00 pm – More diversity at the top – Alice Odé (SER)
- 04:00 – 04:10 pm – Short break
- 04:10 – 04:45 pm – Data as a starting point – Pauline Mbundu and Steven Holscher (PwC)
- 04:45 – 04:55 pm – Follow-up steps: take-aways for your organisation and what would our group require?
- 04:55 – 05:00 – Closing by Melek Usta
The Amsterdam Economic Board, together with partners, has formed a working group Social Impact through Procurement. This is a spin-off from our High Impact Procurement initiative. The focus is on staff procurement at the strategic and management level. We aim for promoting diversity & inclusivity (D&I) and discuss any obstacles in this field. We collect best practices and share them with the network to encourage moving forward.
Where and when?
Want to be the first to hear about our events?
Follow us daily on LinkedIn, Twitter and sign up for our Board Update.