The Dutch government and Health~Holland offer various instruments and support to help you develop your international activities in a sustainable manner. Where to start – and how?
Throughout this webinar, we will discuss COVID-19 and its enormous impact on the international activity of many Dutch entrepreneurs, knowledge institutes and NGOs in the Life Sciences & Health sector. You will find out how they deal with the COVID-19 crisis. You will also learn how you can prepare your organization for business after the measures have been lifted.
After this webinar, you will know…
- which steps to take in order to export your healthcare innovation(s).
- how other companies have successfully introduced their innovation abroad.
- where to find the right subsidies and support programs – and how to apply.
- how to develop sustainable business relationships abroad.
- what to do to prepare for business during and after the COVID-19 crisis.