- 16:00-16:15 – Coffee & walk-in | Introduction & Chair: Zeynep Akata, Assistant Professor (UvA) and Scientific Manager of UvA-Bosch Delta Lab
- 16:15-16:45 | Diederik Roijers, Assistant Professor in Computational Intelligence (VU)
- 16:45-17:15 | Herke van Hoof, Assistant Professor, Amsterdam Machine Learning Lab (UvA)
- 17:15-17:45 | Sander Bohte, Researcher Neural Computation (CWI) and Professor of Computational Neuroscience (UvA)
- 17:45-18:30: Drinks, snack & networking
The event will be in English. It is free to attend but please register in advance.
About Amsterdam Data Science
Amsterdam Data Science (ADS) accelerates data science and artificial intelligence research by connecting, sharing and showcasing world-class technology, expertise and talent from Amsterdam on a regional, national and international level. Our research enables business and society to better gather, store, analyse and present data in order to gain valuable insights and make informed decisions.
Find out more about ADS at http://amsterdamdatascience.nl