Corporate venturing activities have seen a sharp increase in Europe since 2015. Leading companies are setting up structures to work with the start-up/growth company ecosystem, and more companies than ever are investing in the ecosystem, to stay ahead in the market. Some of this is due to the availability of capital, but mostly this is because of the exponential rise of emerging technologies that corporates want to utilise to transform their current business, or setting up new revenue streams.
14.30 – 15.00 Walk-in + registration
15.00 – 17.00 Plenary session
17.00 – 18.30 Informal drinks with pre-selected startups
- Welcoming intro: Conversation on why CVC investments are on such a rise in Europe, Nina Tellegen & Antti Rantanen.
- What makes a succesful CVC program, how does the investment strategy change when the company strategy changes – interactive panel with Tanja Kufner (MHP), Itxaso del Palacio (M12) & Herman Kienhuis (KPN).
- Corporate as an investor from the start-up point of view — Keynote, Dennis Tan, Dashmote.
- How do corporates compete against traditional investors in the trending technology landscape – interactive panel with Marie Weijler (Princip.al), Thijs Gitmans (Mainport Innovation Fund II), Yme Bosma (Eneco) 30min
Panelists & Moderation:
– Antti Rantanen, Head of European Operations at Avanto Ventures
– Nina Tellegen, Director Amsterdam Economic Board, former CEO DOEN Foundation & DOEN Ventuers.
Corporate Network Event is part of the Amsterdam Capital Week.
This is an invite-only event. Are your interested in joining us? Please send an e-mail to our colleague Eline Vliegen.
Are you a startup and do you want to network with these corporates during the informal drinks after the plenary session? Apply until SEP15.