Due to the tightened corona measures until at least December 4, we have decided to have the program online. As a result, the program has been shortened and will focus on one topic.
We have prepared a short and inspiring programme:
- Short introduction by Claire Teurlings, Lead Circular Economy at the Amsterdam Economic Board
- Pitch awareness campaign circular textile by communication agency Havas Lemz
- Q&A campaign: ask Havas Lemz all your questions about the awareness campaign
- Online meetings in break-outs for those who feel like it
The Amsterdam Metropolitan Area focuses on 9 relevant topics:
- Denim deal
- Makersunite repair center
- Knowledge & education
- Circular fashion innovation lab
- Circular hotel linen
- Circular clothing for healthcare
- Awareness campaign circular textiles
- Collect and sort
A lively community has now emerged of partners within the business community, governments and knowledge institutions who work together on a region with circular textiles.
Do you also want to be part of this? Please contact Maaike Osieck: email@example.com.
Entry to this event is free, registration is required. The event is held in Dutch.
On Thursday 27 January there will hopefully be another live Community Meetup #5 Circular Textiles on location from 16:00 to 17:30. We will then zoom in on the Vision & Roadmap Circular Textiles together with Jacqueline Cramer and also a number of sub-initiatives will take center stage again.