International IT professionals can fill up this gap with less chance of them hopping from one company to another. Are you thinking: But what about the language, my clients are Dutch? What about my company processes and culture? And how will my staff react?
In this session top – notch speakers hand out the tools to transit. First we will speak about the labour market and the forecast for upcoming years. Second we will talk about ways for you to adapt your organisational structure and processes. And third we will give in-depth insight into how to develop an international team and enhances employee engagement while staying true to your company culture.
- 18.30 – 19.00: Registration
- 19.00 – 19.05: Opening words – Anastasia Karnaokov, Director at Esti Developers
- 19.05 – 19.30: Fighting the odds: A deep dive into the ‘War on Talent’ – Nina Tellegen, Director at Amsterdam Economic Board: One of the focus points of the Board is to attract international talent to the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area. Suggestions and initiatives will be discussed that will help you to become more attractive for skilled tech professionals.
- 19.30 – 19.50: Alarm is ringing: Time for a ‘New Approach’ – Martijn Smit, Managing Director Technology at Accenture: The labour market is under pressure and in the meantime, the way we approach work is changing. Advise will be given for you to adapt organisational structures and processed to a new reality.
- 19.45 – 20.05: International rockstar: Engineering team from the ‘Ground Up’ – Roline Spijkervet, People Operations at PICNIC: Insights will be presented into how to: build a strong company culture, hire the brightest minds, challenge them continuously, and offer large-scale impact & meaning.
- 20.05 – 20.15: Q & A
- 20.15 – 21.30: Networking