Discuss the marriage of IoT and AI and the effects of it.
Topics you can expect:
- “2016 was Artificial, 2018 will be Ambient. Why the internet of things needs an AI brain, and why we all need digital personalities.” – Adrian Blackwood, Chief Innovation Officer at AMI.Group
- “AI, IoT and gamification in logistics based on the Port of Rotterdam case” – Frehun Adefris Demissie, Lead Big Data & IoT Architect at LINKIT
This event aims to build a community, share expertise and support the application of machine learning and related technologies around web + app developers, product designers, founders + entrepreneurs, project + team leaders, and anyone who is related to the aspect of developing products.
- 18:00 – Mingle with drinks + snacks
- 18:30 – Official opening followed by talks & sessions
- 20:00 – Official Closing + Inofficial Networking till late